- About Us
N.A.M College Kallikkandy(Affiliated to Kannur University)
Accredited by NAAC with 'B' Grade
Thuvakkunnu PO, Kannur Dist. Kerala
Application for admission to various degreecourses should be in online. The duly filled in application should be submitted through Kannur university website within the prescribed
time and date. The allotment list of selected candidates will be exhibited on the University Website. It is the duty of the candidates to verify whether they are in the allotment list and to ascertain the date and time of interview. Representation for admission based on late receipt will not be entertained.
Candidates should produce the following documents at the time of interview.
1. Secondary School Leaving Certificate
2. The mark List of Plus Two or equivalent examination.
3. Transfer and Conduct Certificates from the institution last attended.
4. Three Passport size Photographs.
5. Proficiency Certificate, if any, in Sports/Games /NSS/ Illiteracy Eradication
6. In the case of those who are eligible for fee concession,
the Income, Nativity and Community Certificate from
the village officer concerned.
7. In the case of Ex-servicemen and their dependants certificate from the competent authority.
8. In the case of SC and ST students they have to produce Community and Nativity Certificates from the Tahsildar